Wednesday 11 July 2012

For those who flit by...

Hi there!!

Right, well then!! I've been wanting to set up a blog for months and months now, but I've been massively intimidated by all the other lovely ladies who blog about polish obsessions and nail art. 

Not literally intimidated personally of course... just by their immense amount of talent and my lack of confidence in slapping polish on my nails - although... my confidence is growing.

This is mainly due to the fact that I set up tumblr and instagram accounts and posted a couple of pictures (taken with my phone sadly) and the response has been lovely - I got some likes!!! 

Soooo..... 

I've decided that I'm going to take the plunge - although that being said, not quite yet. I've been practising with my camera, taking pictures of what I've been doing with my nails, but my skills arn't quite yet upto scratch and I don't want to be posting dodgy pictures.

I know when I look through blogs that, along with the witty words and advice, I want good looking pictures of polishes and designs - I don't see the point of showing of gorgeous polishes, colours, glitters etc. if I'm just going to post a picture of it that doesn't do it justice.

Plus... I really need to set this blog up properly, layout, pages, graphics etc. not to mention learning how to use it! 

In the mean time

I'd be very very very pleased if you'd pop in on my tumblr, instagram, facebook and twitter pages!! Also, please, by all means follow this blog - as I can't wait to come and properly introduce myself and my nail polish obsession!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by - and I hope you visit again when I'm up and running.

Much love xxxxx

Vix - Mist and Wishes 


7 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your blog to start, the purple lightning nails look absolutely fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't wait either lol - my pictures are getting better ;-) I'm really really pleased that you liked them! *happy face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seen your art on PrettyPurplePolish blog and can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :-D I loved your design and congrats too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tum ho shubah sham ki tarah.
    Tum ho khushiyo ke paigam ki tarah.
    Hamne kab bhulaya hai aapko.
    Tum yaad rahte ho mujhe mere naam ki tarah satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merchant Cash Advance live transfers
    Health Insurance Live Transfers
    Final Expense Live Transfers
    Student debt live transfers How much can you earn?

    You can be paid hourly or on a fixed basis and the amount will depend on the type of work and your skill level. Payments are typically made directly to the bank account, so you will need one. If you don’t have a bank account, you may have to provide the details of your parents, or link it with PayPal where it is required.

    ReplyDelete