Wednesday 15 August 2012

Best laid plans...

Right well, I thought I'd post a quick update - my plans to kick this blog off very soon have had a little setback. The ground floor of my house was flooded on Monday from some heavy rain and now I have no carpets and everything is all piled up in a dry spot. The massive fans and dehumidifies the insurance company have left are so loud and they've said as my house has a concrete floor, it'll take at least 3 weeks to dry :-/

So as you can imagine I haven't really had many moments to be improving my camera skills and swatches and I'm not sure how much life will resemble normal until all this is sorted.

However I will still be posting on instagram, tumblr and Facebook - if/when I get chance to do my nails!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!

Squishy hugs

Vix xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. play bazaar Satta King Soch milni chahiye
    dil toh apne aap hi mil jaate hai.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it?

    One of the easiest ways to make money is to do freelance work, be it copywriting, translation, graphic designing, video editing, app development or marketing. There are many websites, both Indian and international, which offer teens the opportunity to get paid for their skills. These include Chegg India, Freelance India, Freelancer, Upwork, Fiverr, among others

    Merchant Cash Advance live transfers
    Health Insurance Live Transfers
    Final Expense Live Transfers
    Student debt live transfers

    ReplyDelete